On the first day of a new billing period your subscription invoice will be sent to the main Billing contact on your account and to the Billing CC email address, if you have one defined.
The invoice will also appear in the Billing section of your Workfront Proof account, available for download.
On your invoice you will find the following information:
- Company name and address
- Date of the invoice
- Payment terms & due date
- The details of your Workfront Proof plan (proof, user and storage limits)
- PO number (if provided)
- Ship to address (if provided)
- Price of the plan
- Vat amount (please also see FAQs)
- Total amount due
- Workfront Proof bank details
- Workfront Proof address, company registration number and VAT ID
NOTE If the payment for that invoice has already been received (e.g., for automated credit card payments), the payment terms and due date will show as paid and a reference number for the payment will appear in the description.
We issue all our automatic invoices for the subscriptions in USD by default, but for all UK organizations we include the VAT amount (in both USD and sterling) in the documents. If you wish to receive your subscription invoices entirely in GBP, please contact our Finance team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to Settings and select Billing (1).
- In the Billing history section of the page click on the dropdown menu at the right of the invoice and select Download PDF Invoice (2).
NOTE Services invoices (e.g., for your Success Start program, Custom landing pages etc.) are currently not available on your Billing page. If you need copies of these documents, please contact our Finance team at email@example.com.
To change the billing information on your account, go to the Billing contact and address section of the Billing page.
For information on how to change the credit card details on your account, see Payment method.
For information on changing your plan, see Changing your plan.
For the detailed information on payments and invoicing, see our How to pay page.