The Global Navigation Bar changes with the access level you have been assigned by your system administrator. By default, you are given access only to the areas of the Global Navigation Bar that include functionality allowed by your access level. To understand the components of the default layout of each access level, see "Understanding Default Layouts."
- Understanding the Default Global Navigation Bar of a Reviewer
- Customizing Your Global Navigation Bar
As a Reviewer, your main responsibility is to review, comment on, and approve work. The areas in the Global Navigation Bar that are visible to you allow you to do that.
The following Global Navigation Bar areas are included in the default layout of a Reviewer:
- My Updates: The "My Work" area available to users of all access levels has been renamed to "My Updates" for Reviewers. As a Reviewer, you do not complete work. You need to only see information about work you have to review, comment on it, or approve it. The My Updates area allows you to perform these actions. This is the default landing area for Reviewers.
- Requests: You can submit and review requests you or other users from your company have submitted in this area.
- Documents: You can upload documents, or review documents shared with you here.
You can customize the areas that you see in your Global Navigation Bar, by removing or adding areas to the bar.
For more information about customizing the global navigation bar, see "Customizing the Global Navigation Bar."
Your system administrator can also modify your Workfront default layout by assigning you a Layout Template. For more information about working with Layout Templates, see "Creating and Managing Layout Templates."