You can like a comment made by someone in an update stream in Workfront.
Consider the following when using the Like link:
- The Like link exists under any comment in any update stream in Workfront. For more information on how to enter updates in Workfront, see "Making Comments."
- After someone likes a comment, a thumbs-up icon is displayed in the audit trail of the comment, to show that someone liked the comment.
- A number shows next to the icon, that signifies the number of individual users that liked the comment. If you hover over the number, it shows the names of the users who liked the comment.
One user cannot like a comment multiple times.
- The user who made the original comment receives an in-app notification when someone liked their comment.
- After you like a comment, you can click Unlike if you change your mind and you no longer want to like the comment.