You can create predecessor relationships in multiple ways in Workfront. One method is by chaining tasks.
For more information about predecessor tasks, see "Understanding Predecessors."
By chaining tasks, you can allow the system to create the predecessor relationships automatically on selected
To chain tasks:
- Navigate to a task list in a project.
- Select the tasks for which you want to define predecessor relationships.
- Right click on your selection, then click Chain.
- Select from the following predecessor relationship types:
- (Optional) Click Unchain if some of the tasks have been previously chained.
Your selected tasks are now linked by predecessor relationships.