- Displaying Project Lists in Workfront View
- Viewing Project Details
- Navigating through Projects in Workfront View
By default, the list of projects displayed in Workfront View shows the most recent 100 active projects. By default, the list of projects is not grouped by any criteria.
To change the grouping in your list of projects:
- From the home page of Workfront View, swipe the charts at the top of the list from right to left to view all the criteria available for grouping projects.
- Tap one of the charts at the top of the list.
The projects are now listed grouped by the possible values of these fields.
You can group projects by one criteria at a time. The criteria is preloaded in the app in the charts at the top of the list of projects and cannot be modified.
To view details about a project in Workfront View:
- From the home page of Workfront view, tap any project in the list to view the project details.
The project information is displayed in the widgets available on the screen.
You can have up to four widgets displayed at one time and you can remove and add widgets to each project to view different information about the project.
For more information about adding widgets to the Project Details view, see "Updating Widgets in the Project Details View.
- Tap the name of a project in the list of projects in the Workfront View app.
Information about the project displays in the widgets uploaded on the screen.
For more information about adding widgets to the Project Details view, see "Updating Widgets in the Project Details View."
- Swipe from right to left to display the following project in the list.
The same widgets display for each project, as you scroll through them.