Documents can be organized into folders. You can create personal folders in your personal Documents area.
You can display folders in thumbnail, standard, or list view. To change the view, use the view options in the upper-right corner.
- Navigate to the Documents area located in the Global Navigation Bar.
Navigate to the Documents tab located on an object.
- Click the view options to alter how the documents are displayed.
Create folders to better organize your documents.
- Navigate to the Documents area where you want to create the folder. You can create a folder on an object or create a folder from the Documents area in the Global Navigation Bar.
- (Conditional) To create a top-level folder, ensure that nothing is selected, click Create, then click Folder.
- (Conditional) To create a sub-folder, select the folder where you want to create the sub-folder, click Create, then click Folder.
You can drag and drop files in between folders for easy sorting and moving.