You can add an image file to Workfront by copying it and pasting it from the system clipboard on your workstation.
This feature is browser-specific, as follows:
- Chrome: Supports image files, as well as renders the first page of PDFs.
- Firefox: Supports only screenshots.
- Internet Explorer: This functionality is not supported.
- Safari: This functionality is not supported.
To add an image or screen shot to Workfront via the clipboard:
- On your workstation, copy an image or screen shot to the system clipboard.
For example, right-click on a browser image and select Copy Image, or copy an image from image applications such as Photoshop or SnagIt.
- In Workfront, navigate to the Documents area where you want to add the image.
- Click the Add Document drop-down menu, then click Paste from Clipboard.
The Paste from Clipboard dialog box is displayed.
- Do either of the following, depending on your workstation's operating system:
- Windows: Press CTRL+V.
- Mac: Press Command+V
- To add additional images, repeat Step 1 to copy another image, then paste the image to the Paste from Clipboard dialog box as described in Step 4.
Each image you paste into the dialog box is added as a separate file.
- Click Done.