You can add an image file to Workfront by copying it and pasting it from the system clipboard on your workstation.
This feature is browser-specific, as follows:
- Chrome: Supports image files, as well as renders the first page of PDFs.
- Firefox: Supports only screenshots.
- Internet Explorer: This functionality is not supported.
- Safari: This functionality is not supported.
To add an image or screen shot to Workfront via the clipboard:
- On your workstation, copy an image or screen shot to the system clipboard.
For example, right-click on a browser image and select Copy Image, or copy an image from image applications such as Photoshop or SnagIt.
- In Workfront, navigate to the Documents area where you want to add the image.
- Click the Add Document drop-down menu, then click Paste from Clipboard.
When using the Internet Explorer or Safari browser, this option is not supported, and displays as dimmed.
The Paste from Clipboard dialog box is displayed.
- Do either of the following, depending on your workstation's operating system:
- Windows: Press CTRL+V.
- Mac: Press Command+V
- To add additional images, repeat Step 1 to copy another image, then paste the image to the Paste from Clipboard dialog box as described in Step 4.
Each image you paste into the dialog box is added as a separate file.
- Click Done.