You can keep track of the progress on your projects when you are on the go by using the Workfront View mobile app.
Workfront View is a reporting tool. You cannot make changes or complete work using the Workfront View app. You can only view the status of your projects. It is intended for Project or Portfolio Managers, and other project stakeholders to connect to a high level interface for monitoring their projects.
If you must complete work, you must use the Workfront mobile app which is available on iOS and Android phones.
For more information about the Workfront mobile app, see "Workfront Mobile Apps for Phones."
The Workfront View app is supported only for iPads.
You can access the information in Workfront View if you have one of the following Access Levels in Workfront:
Users with Requestor and External licenses cannot access Workfront using the Workfront View mobile app.
You must have an Apple Cloud account to be able to install applications on an iPad.
- Navigate to the App Store on your iPad.
- Search for Workfront View, then tap it when it appears on the list.
- Tap the download from the cloud icon to install the app, then follow the steps to complete the installation.
- Tap Open to open the app.
- Navigate to the Workfront View app on your iPad.
- (Optional) Tap Try the demo to take a brief demo of the app.
The demo shows sample projects, not the projects in your Workfront system.
- Specify your Workfront Username.
- Specify your Workfront Password.
- Specify the Workfront URL of your company.
The URL should be in this format: <yourCompanyDomain>.my.workfront.com
- Tap LOG IN.