You can either remove a proof from Workfront, or archive it.
Removing or archiving a proof on a document does not free up a proof license for your organization. To prevent proofs from generating on unwanted documents, cancel them when you upload the document. For more information about canceling proofs, see "Canceling Proofs."
After a proof is removed, all data associated with the proof is deleted from the Workfront system and cannot be recovered.
- Navigate to the document that contains the proof that you want to remove.
- Select the document for which you want to remove the proof, then click Remove Proof.
- Confirm removal of the proof.
A proof is automatically archived when it is not opened for 60 consecutive days.
To access an archived proof:
- Navigate to the document that contains the archived proof that you want to access.
After a proof has been archived, the document in Workfront still indicates that a proof exists, the same way as it did prior to the proof being archived (a check mark is displayed next to the 'Proof' link).
- Click Proof.
A page is displayed, explaining that the proof has been archived.
- Click Unarchive to unarchive the proof.
- Refresh the browser, then click Proof again.
The proof is displayed.