There is option to make project public on project and template sharing screens. These rule can also be set in bulk.
To Set projects public:
- Search for all of your projects, select them.
- Click the Sharing button from the toolbar.
- Select 'Make this visible system wide' from gear icon. This will make all projects public.
- To ensure all of your projects are public by default, open access levels.
- Select Edit for project, under the gear icon make sure to have 'Everyone' and 'Access to View' rule selected.