How do you make all projects public to eliminate the need for sharing?
There is option to make project public on project and template sharing screens. These rule can also be set in bulk.
To Set projects public:
- Search for all of your projects, select them.
- Click the Sharing button from the toolbar.
- Select 'Make this visible system wide' from gear icon. This will make all projects public.
- To ensure all of your projects are public by default, open access levels.
- Select Edit for project, under the gear icon make sure to have 'Everyone' and 'Access to View' rule selected.