You can configure one or more custom quarters for your Workfront system. (You can configure up to eight.)
For reporting purposes, you might want to create custom quarters if your organization's quarters are based on a specific criteria other than calendar dates (such as business days or shopping days).
To set up custom quarters for your Workfront system:
- Click Setup in the upper-right corner of the Workfront interface.
- Expand Project Preferences, then click Projects.
- In the Timelines section, select Enable Custom Quarters.
- Specify a name for the custom quarter.
- Select the start and end date for the custom quarter.
- (Optional) Click 'Add Custom Quarter' to add additional custom quarters to the system.