Custom forms are used to collect information that is not displayed in the Business Case fields.
To add a custom from to a Business Case, your system administrator needs to select this option in Setup. For more information on enabling custom forms in Setup, see the "Business Cases" section in "Setting Project Preferences."
To attach a custom form:
- Click Projects in the Global Navigation Bar.
- Click the project you want to view and click the Project Details tab.
- Click the Business Case sub-tab.
The Business Case is displayed.
- In the Custom Form section, select the custom form you want to attach from the drop-down menu.
- Select Edit Custom Form.
- Fill out the fields in the custom form.
- Click Save.