- Understanding Project Custom Forms
- Attaching Custom Forms to Projects
- Attaching Custom Forms to the Business Case
Custom Forms are used to collect information that is not displayed in existing Workfront fields.
For more information about creating Custom Forms, see "Creating Custom Forms."
You can attach Custom Forms to a project in the following areas:
- In the Project Details tab, in the Custom Form sub-tab.
- In the Edit Project dialog box.
- In bulk, in a list of projects.
- In the Project Details tab, in the Business Case sub-tab.
For more information about attaching Custom Forms to projects, see "Applying Custom Forms to Objects."
To add a custom from to a Business Case, your system administrator needs to select this option in Setup. For more information on enabling custom forms in Setup, see the "Business Cases" section in "Setting Project Preferences."
To attach a custom form:
- Click Projects in the Global Navigation Bar.
- Click the project you want to attach the custom form to and click the Project Details tab.
- Click the Business Case sub-tab.
The Business Case is displayed.
- In the Custom Form section, select the custom form you want to attach from the drop-down menu.
- Select Edit Custom Form.
- Fill out the fields in the custom form.
- Click Save.