You can easily communicate with the all the members of your project team or with just select team members.
You can also tag other users not on the project team in your updates. For more information about tagging other users, see "Including Others on Updates."
To send an update to project team members:
- Navigate to the project for which you want to send out a communication.
- Open the More tab, then click Staffing from the drop-down menu.
- Click the People sub-tab.
- Click Update All to send an update to all team members.
Click the checkbox next to each team member to which you want to send an update, then click Update.
The Send Update to User page opens.
- Specify a comment in the Post an update to the project box.
- (Optional) To add other users, click the Include others on this update icon, begin typing the name of the user or team in the provided field, then click the name when it appears in the drop-down list.
- (Optional) To allow only users from your company to view the comment, click the Make this private to my company (lock) icon.
Clicking the lock icon turns it into a closed lock. An opened lock allows you to send your message to users outside your company.
- Click Send.