Occasionally changes need to be made toWorkfront allows system administrators and team members with Plan and Work licenses to edit team settings.
Users can add users to a team, set the team layout template, and set how status is recorded when work items are completed by a Team.
Only users with a Plan license can create teams.
To edit team settings:
- Click People in the Global Navigation Bar.
- Click the Teams tab, then in the drop-down list, select the team that you want to edit.
- Click Team Settings.
Only team members with either a Plan or Work license see this option.
The Team Settings dialog box is launched.
- You can make the following kinds of changes:
- Modify the team name.
- Designate the team owner.
- Add and remove team members.
- Add a description of the team.
- Apply a layout template to the team. For more information on applying a custom layout template to a team, see the "Applying a Custom Template to a Team" section in "Changing the My Work and Work Requests Areas with Layout Templates."
- Decide if this team is an agile team, by checking the option. For more information on agile teams and how to manage work inside an agile team, see "Creating and Managing Agile Teams."
- Customize the Done button. For more information on how to customize the Done button, see "Configuring Which Status Is Chosen When Clicking Done on a Work Item."
- Click Save Changes.