You can specify how complete a task is (by percentage).
You can update the percent complete for a task in any of the following ways:
- In a task list: You can update the percent complete of tasks when viewing a task list in a project with the Percent Complete column displayed and editing the percent complete in-line.
For more information about in-line editing, see "In-line Editing."
- In the Milestone view: You can update the percent complete of tasks when using the Milestone view on a project list or a project report. For more information, see "Using the Milestone View."
- As you update the task: You can update the percent complete option of a task when adding an update to the task.
This option displays only after you activate the Show Percent Complete option in your preferences.
To configure Workfront to display the percent complete bar when you update a task's status:
- Click your profile picture (avatar) in the upper-right corner of any Workfront page.
- Click My Settings.
The My Settings dialog box is displayed.
- Navigate to the Preferences section, then select Show percent complete on update status.
- Click Save Changes.