You can print any dashboard that you have rights to view.
The following sections describe what is displayed when you print a dashboard:
- Dashboard title
- Report titles
- Timestamp of when the report was last generated
- All objects on the dashboard, including list views, external web pages, reports, and calendars
- The Workfront navigation bar
- Any other formatting that is specific to Workfront
- Depending on the size of your report and the number and width of individual columns, exporting and printing a dashboard might result in some columns being cut off.
- Navigate to the dashboard that you want to print.
- Do either of the following:
- Click Dashboard Actions > Print
- Press Ctrl+P (on Windows) or Command+P (on Mac)
This option is not available when using the Internet Explorer browser.
- Select from the various printing options available.
The printing options vary depending on the browser and browser version you use.
- Click Print.
- (Optional) Save the dashboard as a PDF file.
On the Print screen, most browsers (such as Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) allow you to save the dashboard as a PDF preview. You can then save the PDF.