You can run any report that you have access to View.
- Click Reporting in the Global Navigation Bar, then click the Reports tab.
- Select from the following options:
My Reports: Reports that you have created.
Shared With Me: Reports that other users have shared with you.
All Reports: All reports in the system that you have access to.
- Click the name of the report that you want to run.
If the report was created using prompts (as described in "Prompts"), select the appropriate information from the drop-down menus, then click Run Report.
The contents of the report are displayed.
A timestamp is displayed in the upper-right corner of the report. The timestamp includes the date, time, and time zone when the report was run, from the context of the user who ran the report.
- (Conditional) If the report uses filters or prompts, you can display information about the filters and prompts that are being used on the report you are viewing.
Click Show Filters and Prompts in the upper-right corner of the report to display a list of filters and prompts. If the report contains only filters, click Show Filters. If the report contains only prompts, click Show Prompts.
Information is displayed below the report name on the left side of the page.
For prompts, this is information about the prompt selections made at the time the report was run, as described in Step 4.
NOTE: If you're using Custom Prompts they will not be displayed. Only the system prompts are displayed. Custom Filters are displayed fine.
Some reports in Workfront can take a significant time to load. If your report takes longer than 30 seconds to load, your report is cached after it is finished loading, and a message is displayed in the upper-right corner of the page indicating that the report being viewed is a saved report from a specific time.
After a report is cached, it is available for the next 12 hours. Any user who runs the report (as described in "Running a Report") sees the cached report.
IMPORTANT: Cached reports are forced to reload when any user with access to the report performs any of the following actions on the report:
- Edits the report settings
- Changes the View, Group, or Filter
- Clicks Reload report (this option is available in the upper-right corner of the page, within the message box that indicates the time that the report was saved)
- Accesses any page of the report beyond the first page
- Navigates to the Summary, Matrix, or Chart tabs
After a report reloads, all users see the updated report.
Linked to Getting Started with Reporting.