When uploading a document from any service for the first time, Workfront requests permission from the user to access their document service. When the user provides their document service credentials to log in, the document service links itself to Workfront.
For information about linking external document services to Workfront, see "Linking Documents from External Applications."
Since the document service is the one allowing permission to link to Workfront, it is not possible for Workfront to remove the permission granted by the document service. You must remove the permission from within the document service application or you must call our Support Team to remove this link from our servers.
- Remove the Link between Workfront and Dropbox
- Remove the Link between Workfront and Box
- Remove the Link between Workfront and Google Drive
- Remove the Links between Workfront and Other Document Storage Providers
- Log in to Dropbox.
- Click your profile picture in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- Click the Connected apps tab, then scroll down to Linked apps.
- Click the X next to Workfront.
- Log in to your Box account.
- Click your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Click Account Settings, then the Security tab.
- Find MyWorkfront and click the X under Forget App.
- Log in to your Google Drive.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- Click Manage Apps on the left side and find Workfront in the list.
- Under the Options drop-down menu, click Disconnect from Drive.
You must call our Support Team to disconnect Microsoft One Drive or WebDAM from Workfront.
For information about contacting our Support Team, see "Contacting Customer Support."
Within Workfront you cannot remove the name of the service that appears in the drop-down list when you click Add New in the Documents tab. If there is a service you do not want to use, you can click the drop-down arrow to the right of the service and you can select Rename to give it a name that tells you not to use it. (I don't think this is possible anymore)