The following rules apply for tasks with a planned start date in the past (today, or any date before today):
- If the Task has no Predecessor, Handoff Date = Start Date of project.
- If the Task has an incomplete Predecessor, Handoff Date is null.
- If task Task has complete Predecessor, Handoff Date is equal to the Actual Completion Date of the Predecessor.
If a task has a planned start date in the future the Handoff Date is equal to the Planned Start Date, regardless of any of the above conditions.
The "I can start on" filter applies only the following criteria:
- Planned Start, Projected Start, or Handoff Dates are before or within 2 weeks of today.
- OR, Planned or Projected Start Dates are null.