As a Workfront customer, you can contact the Workfront Customer Support team in multiple ways.
You can contact Workfront Customer Support through either of the support numbers:
EMEA: +44 1256 274200
These numbers are also found at the bottom of every page in the Support and Community sites.
You can email Workfront Support at email@example.com
Authorized Support Contacts can submit tickets through the Workfront Help site. For instructions on how to do this, see "Opening a Support Ticket."
- Log in to support.workfront.com.
- Click Open Ticket at the top of the page. If you do not see the Open Ticket option, see "Open Ticket Option Not Available."
The Submit a request form displays.
- Specify the following information:
- (Optional) CC: Enter the email address of users you would like to be cc'd on the ticket. Multiple addresses can be added by separating them with a comma.
- Subject: A brief problem statement.
- Description: The details of your request.
- Priority: The priority of the issue you are experiencing.
- Product: The product you are using.
- Environment: If you are seeing the issue in both Production and a Sandbox environment, please select Production.
- Is this a technical issue? Check this field if you are experiencing a technical issue.
If you check this field, specify which is the primary browser affected by this issue.
- (Conditional) If you have an Assigned Support Engineer (ASE), select the Assign this to my Assigned Support Engineer? box to route your ticket to your ASE.
- (Optional) Specify the phone number where you can be reached.
- Attach screenshots or extra information as necessary.
If you have any questions or problems submitting a request, please contact the Customer Support team.
We need to keep this as a standalone article. It is linked in multiple articles and FAQs.