As a Workfront customer, you can contact the Workfront Customer Support team in multiple ways.
You can contact Workfront Customer Support through either of the support numbers:
EMEA: +44 1256 274200
These numbers are also found at the bottom of every page in the Support and Community sites.
You can email Workfront Support at email@example.com
Authorized Support Contacts can submit tickets through the Workfront Help site. For instructions on how to do this, see "Opening a Support Ticket."
- Log in to support.workfront.com.
- Click Open Ticket at the top of the page. If you do not see the Open Ticket option, see "Open Ticket Option Not Available."
- Type a brief question or description of the problem you are experiencing and click Continue.
The Workfront system will pull related information from existing documentation to help answer your question.
- (Conditional) If the information pulled by the system answers your question, click Solved!
- (Conditional) If your question is not answered:
- Click I Still Need Help.
- Specify the following information:
- CC: Enter the email address of users you would like to be cc'd on the ticket. Multiple addresses can be added by separating them with a comma. This field is optional.
- Subject: A brief problem statement.
- Description: The details of your request. Include as much information as possible.
- Priority: The priority of the issue you are experiencing.
- Product: The product you are using.
- Product Area: The area of the product that best relates to the issue you are submitting.
- Environment: The environment where the issue is occurring. If you are seeing the issue in both Production and a Sandbox environment, please select Production.
- Is this a technical issue?: Check this field if you are experiencing a technical issue.
- What is the primary browser that is affected by this issue?: Select which internet browser this issue is most frequently occurring in.
- Phone Number: Provide a phone number where you can be reached.
- Attachments: Attach screenshots or other files as necessary.
- Click Submit Now.
If you have any questions or problems submitting a request, please contact the Customer Support team.
We need to keep this as a standalone article. It is linked in multiple articles and FAQs.