You must be an authorized Support contact to open a Support request with our Customer Care team.
To open a Support Request:
Login to https://support.workfront.com/
Click "Open Ticket" at the top of the page.
You will be presented with the "Submit a request" form.
Enter the following information:
- Optional: Enter the email address of users you would like to be cc'd on the ticket. Multiple addresses can be added by separating them with a comma.
- Enter a brief problem statement.
- Enter the details of your request.
- Select the priority of the issue you are experiencing.
- Select the product you are using so we can route you to the correct support team.
- Note: If you are seeing the issue in both Production and a Sandbox environment, please select Production.
- Is this a technical issue? Check the box if so.
- Technical issues are routed directly to the Technical Support Team. All other general issues are routed to our Customer Care team.
- If this is a technical issue, you will also be asked:
- What is the primary browser affected by this issue.
- The following section only applies to customers who have an Assigned Support Engineer (ASE).
- Assign this to my Assigned Support Engineer
- Check this box if you want the ticket to route to your ASE.
- Phone number where you can be reached.
- Attachments: Attach screenshots or extra information as necessary.
If you have any questions or problems submitting a request, please contact our Customer Care team:
- Call: Americas: 844-306-HELP(4357) / EMEA: +44 1256 274200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not see the Open Ticket option please refer to the below link:
Open Ticket option not available