As a Workfront customer, you can contact the Workfront Customer Support team in multiple ways.
You can contact Workfront Customer Support through either of the support numbers:
EMEA: +44 1256 274200
These numbers are also found at the bottom of every page in the Support and Community sites.
If you are signed in and an Authorized Support Contact, you can use live chat to answer questions. Members of the Support team are available on live chat from 8 am to 5 pm MST.
To start a live chat:
- Click Chat With Us on the far right side of the screen.
- Fill out the chat box and click Start Chat to begin your live chat session.
Authorized Support Contacts can submit tickets through the Workfront Help site. For instructions on how to do this, see "Opening a Support Ticket."
- Log in to support.workfront.com.
- Click Open Ticket at the top of the page. If you do not see the Open Ticket option, see "Open Ticket Option Not Available."
- Type a brief question or description of the problem you are experiencing and click Continue.
The Workfront system pulls related information from existing documentation to help answer your question.
- (Conditional) If the information pulled by the system answers your question, click Solved!
- (Conditional) If your question is not answered:
- Click I Still Need Help.
- Specify the following information:
- CC: Enter the email address of users you would like to be cc'd on the ticket. Multiple addresses can be added by separating them with a comma. This field is optional.
- Subject: A brief problem statement.
- Description: The details of your request. Include as much information as possible.
- Priority: The priority of the issue you are experiencing.
- Product: The product you are using.
- Product Area: The area of the product that best relates to the issue you are submitting.
- Environment: The environment where the issue is occurring. If you are seeing the issue in both Production and a Sandbox environment, please select Production.
- Is this a technical issue?: Check this field if you are experiencing a technical issue.
- What is the primary browser that is affected by this issue?: Select which internet browser this issue is most frequently occurring in.
- Phone Number: Provide a phone number where you can be reached.
- Attachments: Attach screenshots or other files as necessary.
- Click Submit Now.
If you have any questions or problems submitting a request, please contact the Customer Support team.
We need to keep this as a standalone article. It is linked in multiple articles and FAQs.