You must be an authorized Support contact to open a Support request with our Customer Care team.
To open a Support Request:
Login to https://support.workfront.com/
- Click Open Ticket at the top of the page.
If you do not see the Open Ticket option please see "Open Ticket Option Not Available."
- The Submit a request form displays.
- Enter the following information:
- (Optional) CC: Enter the email address of users you would like to be cc'd on the ticket. Multiple addresses can be added by separating them with a comma.
- Subject: Enter a brief problem statement.
- Description: Enter the details of your request.
- Priority: Select the priority of the issue you are experiencing.
- Product: Select the product you are using so we can route you to the correct support team.
- Environment: If you are seeing the issue in both Production and a Sandbox environment, please select Production.
- Check the Is this a technical issue? field this is a technical issue.
Technical issues are routed directly to the Technical Support Team.
All other general issues are routed to our Customer Care team.
- If you selected the Is this a technical issue? field, specify which is the primary browser affected by this issue.
- (Conditional) If you have an Assigned Support Engineer (ASE), select the Assign this to my Assigned Support Engineer? field to route your ticket to your ASE.
- Specify the phone number where you can be reached.
- Attach screenshots or extra information as necessary.
If you have any questions or problems submitting a request, please contact our Customer Care team:
- Call: Americas: 844-306-HELP(4357) / EMEA: +44 1256 274200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org