You can add a custom form to a document or to a document version to capture additional information or metadata specific to your assets.
- Navigate to the document where you want to attach a custom form and click it.
- Click the Custom Form tab located in the right side panel
- Select the custom form you want to attach from the Make a Selection drop-down menu. Only active custom forms display in the drop-down menu. You can add up to 10 custom forms per document.
- Click Edit Custom Form to enter information into the fields.
- Click Save to keep the information entered. Click Cancel to remove the information entered.
Click Remove this form to remove the form from the document.