Question: What is the criteria a task or issue needs to meet in order to show up on a timesheet?
Tasks and issues assigned to a user should automatically appear on timesheets that he/she owns if:
- The user has logged hours
- The planned dates fall within the dates of timesheets
- The task/issue has an Actual Start Date (i.e. they are In Progress)
- The task/issue is pinned to the timesheet
- The Planned Completion date falls within the date range of the timesheet and is In Progress
If the "Pre-populate timesheets..." preferences (Found in Setup -> Timesheets & Hours > Preferences) are unchecked, the timesheet will show issues and tasks which are currently in progress.