The Workfront Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud is designed to allow you to save and export assets you create in the Creative Cloud to Workfront, thereby speeding up the approval and review process.
The following sections describe how to download and install the Workfront Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud. For information about how to use the extension after it is installed, see "Using the Workfront Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud."
- Supported Applications
- Downloading and Configuring the Workfront Extension
- Ensuring the Add-On Installed Successfully
The Workfront extension is supported for the 2017 and 2018 versions of the following Adobe Creative Cloud applications:
- Navigate to your Adobe Creative Cloud application.
- On the Creative Cloud tab, select Apps, then make sure your apps are up to date.
- Click the Gear icon, then click Preferences.
- Click Creative Cloud, then click the Files tab.
- Ensure the Sync radio button is set to On.
- In a web browser, log in to your Adobe account, navigate to your Creative Cloud add-ons (https://exchange.adobe.com/addons), then search for Workfront.
- Click Workfront.
- Next to the Workfront add-on, click Free to begin the installation process.
- Continue with Ensuring the Add-On Installed Successfully.
To verify the installation was successful
- From the Adobe Creative Cloud Application, click Home.
- In the Activity Stream, verify that the installation was successful. If it is successful, the following image is displayed:
- If the installation was unsuccessful, the following image is displayed:
- If the unsuccessful message is shown, you will need to uninstall the Add-on and then reinstall it.
- Click Remove in My Add-ons on the Adobe Creative Cloud website, wait a few moments and click Install again.
- Restart your computer and re-launch the Creative Cloud app.
- Continue with "Using the Workfront Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud."