Sometimes as a company you may be in need of bulk adding users and using Kick-Starts seems a little difficult.
You are able to do this through the People tab, using a simplified Excel file. Below are the steps to follow to get this done.
- Go to People tab
- Then to the People sub tab
- Next to the " + New Person" select the Drop Down and then select Import People
- You will see the following on your screen.
- You will just download the sample file and fill it in. Notice that on the sample file below, that it gives you instructions plus a menu of Access Levels available to you. ** Note that you are given an example fill in of John Doe. You must remove John Doe before uploading or you will receive an error.
- Once this is filled out you will simply click on Choose file > Select your recently edited one > Upload
Note: that this will automatically select your default Home Group for them. You can choose to bulk edit this once the users are uploaded if needed.