As you may already know Workfront provides a set of Trainings for its Users. Each course is run by a specialized Workfront Educator. In order to register for a particular Training you need to go through the following steps:
- Log in to https://support.workfront.com with your Workfront credentials;
- Go to the “Training” section: https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/categories/202587927-Training;
- Select the training you want to take;
- After selecting the training you will be redirected to a new page. Here you will see short paragraph descriptions for the trainings with their prerequisites. Under each paragraph you’ll see the “Find a Time” hyperlinked button.
- Now you are on the Registration Page. Scroll down and you will see the earliest training date with a drop-down menu with all available Training Dates next to it and a hyperlinked button “Change time zone” on the right hand side. The last steps to be taken:
5.1.1. change the Time Zone according to your current location;
5.1.2. select the Available Date for the training from the drop down menu;
5.1.3. fill in the Required Data and click the “Register” button on the bottom page.
You will receive a confirmation email right after the registration.