Logging in to the Workfront Community
We’re glad you’re interested in joining the Workfront Community. It’s a place where you can connect with other users, ask questions about reporting, implementation, approval workflows, dashboards, and get details on local events and online trainings.
Here’s how you can get inside and start connecting with other customers:
- Go to Workfront.com/Customer and click on Community to get to the login page.
- If you are the authorized support contact use your Help Desk credentials to login to the Community site.
- If you’re not the authorized support contact, click on “Create an Account”, fill out the form, and you’ll receive a welcome email from Workfront with your login credentials.
- Please make note of these credentials: Community is a separate login from your Workfront instance.
Troubleshooting Your Workfront Community Login
I can get into Help but not into Community:
- Make sure you’re using the same credentials (email, password, subdomain) by re-typing them into the field. If you still have problems, contact Customer Care to have your credentials reset.
I was a beta user in Community:
- If you had access to the Workfront Community prior to April 1st of 2016 and are currently unable to login, contact Customer Care to have us check your credentials.
I can get into Community but not into Help
- You may not be an authorized support contact for your account. If you think this is error, please contact Customer Care.
The page refreshes but I still can’t get into the Community
- Double check your Help Desk credentials to make sure they’re correct. If you are using the correct credentials and are able to access Help but not Community, contact Customer Care.
I don’t know my subdomain
- If you are NOT an authorized support contact you don’t need to put in the subdomain to be able to login, just enter your Community login.
If you still need help logging in please contact us at Customer Care and we’ll sort it all out.