To find the Map User Attributes, go to Setup > System > Single Sign-On (SSO) and select Map User Attributes.
A. Workfront Attribute
B. SSO Attribute Label
C. Default Value: The value in this field is what Workfront sets if no value is presented or the value is NULL during the connection.
D. Attribute Modifier
E. Directory Attribute Value
G. Add Additional Rules
H. Add Additional Attribute Mappings
Keep the following in mind when mapping attributes:
- Attribute Mappings work on a 1:1 Ratio.
For example, you cannot set every Group a user belongs to.
- We do not recommend mapping Access Levels in the Attribute Mappings.
- Default Values are set if no value is detected or no Comparisons return True.
NOTE If you do map Access levels be careful setting a default value as it is possible to remove Admin Access.
- Only use Default Value when you apply attribute mapping rules. The default value acts as an exception to those rules.
- Attribute mappings happen on each login, not just during auto provisioning.
- Use a non-system administrator account for testing.