When work tasks and issues are assigned to you, they are listed on the Work Requests list under the My Work area.
If you decide that you should not be working on these requests, you can either send them back to the Work Requests list or remove them from your list.
To remove requests from the Working On list:
- Navigate to the My Work area in your Global Navigation Bar.
- On the Working On list, locate any of the items waiting to be worked on.
- On the far right of each item, click the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the item.
- Select from the following options:
- Send back to Work Requests: Select this option to send a request back to the Work Requests list.
The request moves back to the Work Requests list and you remain assigned to the request.
You can accept the request at a later time by clicking Work on It again.
- Remove from my list: Select this option to remove a request from your Working On list.
The request is removed from both your Working On and your Work Requests lists. You are unassigned from the request and the request is no longer associated with your name in Workfront.
If the request is not assigned to anyone else or to another team or job role, the request is left unassigned.