Are your Users getting email notifications from an unknown source? if yes, then you need to add Workfront SPF records to your firewall.
- consult with your IT Team about adding SPF records first
- add spf.workfront.com to your firewall to prevent any spoofing
- this will automatically add the Workfront Whitelist IPs to your firewall
- this will allow all spam filters (that use SPF records) to validate WorkFront servers as valid senders for your domain
- See more details right in 'Configuring Your Firewall'
NOTE SPF record is a TXT record that is part of a DNS zone file. This is something your IT Team will need to know how to do. We do not support modifying your DNS zone file.
NOTE You can use the free tool at https://mxtoolbox.com/spf.aspx to review Workfront SPF records.