Are your Users getting email notifications from an unknown source? if yes, then you need to add Workfront SPF records to your firewall.
- consult with your IT Team about adding SPF records first
- add spf.workfront.com to your firewall to prevent any spoofing
- this will automatically add the Workfront Whitelist IPs to your firewall
- this will allow all spam filters (that use SPF records) to validate WorkFront servers as valid senders for your domain
- See more details right in here Configuring Your Firewall
Notes: SPF record is a TXT record that is part of a DNS zone file. This is something your IT Team need to know how to do. We do not support modifying your DNS zone file.