A user with manage rights on a document can move the document to another object.
The user must also have permissions to add documents to the new object to complete this action.
When you move a document, any of the following will also move with the document:
- Document versions
- Document proofs
- Document approvals
To move a document:
- Navigate to the document you want to move in one of the following ways:
- Click Documents in the Global Navigation Bar.
- Find the object which has the document attached.
Click the Documents tab on the object.
- Select the document you want to move.
- Click More, then click Move.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Issue, Project or Task where you want to move the document.
- Type the name of the Issue, Project or Task in the field provided.
- Click Finish.
The document is now moved to the object you chose.