Work Requests are found in the Home area in the Work List are not limited to issues associated with request queues. You can see the Home area of Workfront if you have one of the following license types:
All work requests appear as Ready to Start or Not Ready to Start:
- Ready to Start: Only items that are ready to start are displayed. These items have no predecessors or task constraints preventing them from being worked on, and the Start Date is in the past or is the current date.
Not Ready: Only requests that are not yet ready to start are displayed. These requests might have predecessors or task constraints that prevent them from being worked on, or the Start Date might be in the future.
Work Requests are found in the My Work area in the Work Requests tab. You can see the My Work area of Workfront if you have one of the following license types:
For more information on the Work Requests tab, see "Managing Work and Team Requests."
There are two subtabs on the Work Requests tabs in the My Work area: Ready to Start and All.
The Ready to Start subtab shows only tasks and issues that meet all of the following criteria:
- All predecessors have met the conditions for their predecessor dependency types.
For example, if the type of predecessor relationship is Finish-Start (predecessor task must finish before the dependent task can start), the predecessor must be marked as Complete. (For more information about predecessor dependency types, see "Dependency Types.")
- The logged-in user is the person assigned to these tasks and issues (for Work Requests). Or the selected team is assigned to these tasks and issues (for Team Requests).
- The project status is in a status of Current.
- The Projected Start Date or Planned Start Date has passed or is scheduled to begin within 2 weeks from today's date (or no Projected Start Date or Planned Start Date has been defined).
- The Handoff Date has already occurred or will occur within 2 weeks from the current date.
The All subtab shows all tasks and issues on current projects that are assigned to the logged-in user or all tasks or issues assigned to the team.