You can quickly access your Workfront Proof account directly from the Workfront interface without needing log in to Workfront Proof when the following conditions are met:
- Your Workfront environment is integrated with a Workfront Proof Premium account.
For more information about what functionality is available only with a Workfront Proof Premium account, see "Understanding Access to Proofing Functionality" in "Enabling and Disabling Proofing for Users."
- You have a Workfront Proof license. (It is not required that you are a Workfront Proof administrator.)
- You have administrative rights in Workfront and proofing is enabled on your Workfront user account.
You contact Workfront Technical Support and request this access for all proofing users in your system, regardless of what permissions they have.
For more information, see "Enabling All Proofing Users to Access Workfront Proof within Workfront."
If you cannot access Workfront Proof as discussed in this section, contact your system administrator.
- "Accessing Workfront Proof from the Workfront Global Navigation Bar"
- "Enabling All Proofing Users to Access Workfront Proof within Workfront"
- Click the Workfront Proof icon in the Global Navigation Bar.
You are automatically logged in to your Workfront Proof Premium account.
For information about functionality available after you are logged in to your Workfront Proof Premium account, see the Workfront Help Site.
By default, only users with administrative rights within Workfront can access Workfront Proof as described in "Accessing Workfront Proof from the Workfront Global Navigation Bar."
You can configure all users to have access to the Workfront Proof button within the Workfront Global Navigation Bar by contacting Workfront Support and submitting a request.
IMPORTANT If you plan to allow all Workfront users to access Workfront Proof directly from the Workfront Global Navigation Bar, ensure that the permission profile you grant to the user does not provide more access than the user's access level within Workfront. Doing so ensures that the user cannot access proofs within Workfront Proof that he or she does not have access to within Workfront. For information about how to configure proofing access within Workfront Proof and Workfront, see "Enabling and Disabling Proofing for a User."