Our latest release will go live on Thursday, March 8th.
In this release:
- Tasks in Workstream now support comments with @mentions
- Workstream now has an optional default path for approvals
- Workstream allows customizing time frames for approval warnings
- Performance improvements for Brand Connect portals with over 100K published assets
- Improved UX when publishing subsections of a Brand Guideline
- Improved function for selecting future dates in the Workstream calendar
- Workstream API now supports high-resolution RAW URLs
- M4A audio files are now natively supported within Wedbam
Check out DAM Success for full details and a list of bug fixes.