Practice makes perfect. It’s no different with Workfront. In order to get the most out of each design session, we recommend completing the relevant training prior to each session. To make this easier, we've broken up your training into on-demand courses that align with the topics of each session.
This guide walks you through how to log in, how to set up your training profile, frequently asked questions as well as access to the PDF guide that walks you through the recommended courses as well as additional training resources and instructions.
To log in to Workfront Ascent, go to ascent.workfront.com and enter your login information.
What login information should my organization use?
- Username: same as Workfront account [A]
- Password: same as Workfront account [B]
- Subdomain: text string prior to .workfront.com in the URL on your WF login page [C]
Once you've logged in to Workfront Ascent, it's time to choose your training program. Go to Tools > Training Profile.
Answer the questions to have the training program you need assigned to you.
Recommended Programs for Core Team
- For any Champions, Project Manager, Power Users/SMEs, or Trainers involved in implementation
- For any Champions, Project Manager, Power Users/SMEs, or Trainers involved in implementation who also need to learn about proofing
- For system administrators involved in implementation
- For system administrators involved in implementation who also need to learn about proofing
- Can I take other courses other than those listed? Yes, navigate to the Learning Library. You can search for any of the courses that we offer. We recommend starting with the core training program first and then moving on to more specific courses.
- Are there manuals? No, but we have several Quick Guides available within Workfront Ascent. On the program page, click on the paper clip next to the course name.
- Can I download all of the quick guides? Yes! Go to the Learning Library and enroll in a course called "Quick Guide Downloads". It will give you access to all of the PDFs we currently offer.
- I want to take the live class, but it isn't marking the course as complete in my program. What do I do? Although you have completed the live class, you will still have to go through the equivalent in your program and mark it as complete.
- I'm going to take the Admin program. Should I start with the Project Manager program? No, your admin program will automatically take you through the project manager material before you admin courses.
- The training profile doesn't work! Try going back to the My Learning area and hitting refresh. That usually does the trick.
- What is Review & Approval? Review & Approval is the term for the proofing tool within Workfront.
- Should I take the proofing classes? If you think your organization might be interested in using it, I would recommend it. It's a great tool for any company to leverage.
- What classes do I need to take for each session? Download the "Core Team: Workfront Training Curriculum Guide" below for an outline of when you should take each class and how long you can expect to spend on them. The programs are outlined by each session for your convenience.
Core Team: Workfront Training Curriculum Guide
Download this handy PDF to walk you through how to log in, access live training and exactly which courses you need to take before each session.DOWNLOAD
Workfront Training Curriculum Guide
This document contains information about all courses offered in Workfront, available PDUs as well as the standard programs for non-core team learners.DOWNLOAD