Add a group to a proof to automatically send the content to all group members.
For information about how to create a group, see "Creating Groups."
- Start creating a proof using one of the following methods:
- In the Workflow section, begin typing the group name in the Type contact name or email address to add a recipient field.
- Select the group name.
Members of the group now display.
- (Optional) Change an individual member's Proof role or Email alerts with the drop-down menus.
For more information, see "Understanding Proof Roles" and "Proofing Email Alert Options."
- (Optional) Delete a group member from the proof by hovering over the user's information and clicking the X.
Delete all members from the proof by clicking Delete all.
- Continue creating the proof as described in "Creating Proofs," "Creating Proof Versions," or "Copying proofs."