The highlighted information on this page refers to functionality not yet generally available. It is available only in the Preview Sandbox environment.
The Calendar view in the Home area is a tool you can use to manage your work day and the work items assigned to you. Only you can view and manage your Home Calendar. To learn more about the Home Calendar, see "Understanding the Home Calendar View."
You can customize your Home Calendar by specifying the days and hours you typically work in a week. You can also integrate a web-based Outlook calendar that runs on Outlook 365 or Outlook Live.
- Navigate to your Home Calendar view.
For information about accessing the Home Calendar view, see "Viewing the Workfront Home Calendar."
- Click the Settings gear icon in the upper right corner of the Calendar view.
- In the Calendar Setting page configure your Home Calendar.
You can specify the following options for your work week:
- Start Week On: Select the first day of your work week
- My Work Days: Select the days you work
- My Usual Start Time: Select the time you start your work day
- My Usual End Time: Select the time you end your work day
- (Optional) To integrate a web-based Microsoft Outlook calendar, click Sync, then sign in to your Outlook account.
All events from your personal Outlook calendar and any associated calendars, such as Birthdays and Holidays calendars, are displayed in your Home Calendar. Attachments associated with your Outlook events are not attached to the Outlook events in your Home Calendar.
NOTE You can integrate only a web-based version of Outlook in cloud-hosted Office 365 or Outlook Live. On-premise Outlook or Outlook on a cloud-based enterprise Exchange server are not supported.
- Click Save.