The Calendar view in the Home area allows you to manage your work day and the work items assigned to you. Only you can view and manage your Home Calendar. To learn more about the Home Calendar, see "Understanding the Home Calendar View."
You can customize your Home Calendar by specifying the days and hours you typically work in a week.
You can also integrate a web-based Outlook calendar that runs on Outlook 365 or Outlook Live. Integration with an Outlook calendar must be completed for each user individually.
NOTE You can integrate only a web-based version of Outlook in cloud-hosted Office 365 or Outlook Live. On-premise Outlook and Outlook on a cloud-based enterprise Exchange server are not supported.
- Go to your Home Calendar view.
For information about accessing the Home Calendar view, see "Viewing the Workfront Home Calendar."
- Click the Settings gear icon in the upper right corner of the Calendar view.
- On the Calendar Setting page that appears, configure the following options that calculate time available for allocation in your work week:
- Start Week On: Select the first day of your work week
- My Work Days: Select the days you work
- My Usual Start Time: Select the time you start your work day
- My Usual End Time: Select the time you end your work day
- (Optional) Integrate your web-based Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click Sync.
- (Conditional) If you are not currently signed in to your Outlook account, sign in to your account entering your username and password, then click Sign In.
- (Conditional) If you are already signed in to your Outlook account, select your account profile.
All the events from your personal Outlook calendar and any associated calendars, such as Birthdays and Holidays calendars, display in your Home Calendar. Attachments associated with your Outlook events are not attached to the Outlook events in your Home Calendar.
- In the Calendar Settings page, click Save.
Your Home Calendar view is now configured. For information about using the Calendar view to manage your work assignments and integrated calendar events, see "Using the Home Calendar View."