You can sign up to be a beta tester for the Workfront mobile app as you download it from the store of your mobile device.
The beta version of the mobile app includes the latest features that we are currently working on and which we will eventually deliver to the generally available app.
For more information about what mobile devices and operating systems we support for the Workfront mobile app, see the "Supported Mobile Devices and Operating Systems" section on "Getting Started with the Mobile App."
- Supported Mobile Devices and Apps for the Beta Environment
- Signing up for the Workfront Mobile App on Android Phones
- Signing up for the Workfront Mobile App on iOS Phones
The beta version of the Workfront mobile app is only available for Android phones at this time.
It is not available for iOS Phones.
You do not need special permissions to download the beta version of the mobile app. If you have a Workfront account, you can install the Workfront mobile apps on your mobile devices and access Workfront from them. This includes installing and using the beta version of the Mobile app.
The following Workfront apps do not have beta versions:
- The Workfront View mobile app, which is only supported on iPads.
- The Workfront Proof mobile app.
- Navigate to the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Search for Workfront, then tap it when it appears in the list.
- Scroll towards the middle of the page, then tap I'M IN in the Become a beta tester section.
- Tap JOIN to confirm that you want to be a beta tester.
It takes a few minutes to be acknowledged as a beta user. You should receive a confirmation on the screen that the process of signing you up is in progress.
After the progress completes, you receive a confirmation that you are now a beta user.
The word "Beta" appears after the name of your app in the Play Store, indicating that you are using the beta version of the app.
You can now start using your Workfront mobile app.
A beta version for the Workfront mobile app is not currently available.