The basic trial account lets you try out some of the features available on our Select and Premium plans. For a full Select or Premium trial, please contact our Sales team.
The basic 14-day trial allows:
- 500 proofs
- 20 users
- 10 GB of storage
Features available on a basic trial account:
- Tags (see "Tags")
- Groups (see "Creating and Using Groups)
- Custom fields (see "Custom fields")
- Custom views (see "Creating and Managing Custom Views")
- Advanced password settings (see "General Proof Settings")
- Branding (see "Branding the Workfront Proof Site")
- The Dropzone (see "The Dropzone")
- Backups (see "Backups")
- Electronic signatures (see "Electronic Signatures")
- Satellite accounts (see "What are Satellite accounts?")
If you decide you would like to continue using Workfront Proof, you can upgrade your trial account. Upgrades process immediately, so you can start using your full account as soon as you upgrade. The length of your full subscription is calculated from the starting date of your upgrade.
- Click the button below.
- Click Request Free Trial.
- Specify required information, including personal and company information.
- Click Submit.
You will receive an email with an activation link for your new account.
For information about upgrading your trial to a paid plan, see "Changing your plan."
For information about how to use Workfront Proof, see articles in the section "Getting Started."