- Click the down arrow button next to Views in the side bar.
- Choose All Items in the menu that appears.
- Click the Go to Proof icon for the proof you want to view.
Your default Proofing Viewer launches on a new tab in your browser and the focus switches to that tab. You can have multiple proofs open simultaneously, each on its own tab.
- Continue with one of the following articles, depending on the proofing viewer you are using.
- To proof in the Web Proofing Viewer, see "Reviewing Proofs in the Web Proofing Viewer."
- To proof in the Desktop Proofing Viewer, see "Reviewing Proofs in the Desktop Proofing Viewer."
- To proof in the Legacy Proofing Viewer, see "Reviewing a Proof in the Legacy Proofing Viewer." You might not have access to this functionality because it is supported by Flash, which has been deprecated in most environments.
DO NOT EDIT. IN DRAFT MODE HERE -https://workfront.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/360009696313/en-us?brand_id=662728