You can add a column to the view of a user list to display a list of the Job Roles the user is associated with as well as the percentage of FTE availability for each job role, as defined in the user profile.
For information about defining the percentage of FTE availability for users, see "Editing User Profiles."
To add this column to a user view:
- Navigate to a list of users.
- From the View drop-down menu, select New View.
- In the Column Preview area, click Add Column.
- Click the header of the new column, then click Switch to Text Mode.
- Mouse over the text mode area, and click Click to edit text.
- Remove the text you find in the Text Mode box, and replace it with the following code:
displayname=Roles Time Percentage
- Click Save.
- Click Save View.
- (Optional) Specify a name for your view, then click Save View.