As a team owner, you can install the Workfront for Microsoft Teams app for your team.
Using Workfront for Microsoft Teams allows you to perform a number of actions in Workfront without ever leaving Microsoft Teams.
For more information about installing Workfront for Microsoft Teams, see "Installing and Configuring Workfront for Microsoft Teams."
After you have installed Workfront for Microsoft Teams, you can do the following without leaving your instance of Microsoft Teams:
- Search for Workfront projects, tasks, and issues, and share them with other users.
For information about searching for and sharing Workfront items from Microsoft Teams, see "Searching for and Sharing Workfront Items in Microsoft Teams."
- Create Workfront personal tasks.
For information about creating Workfront personal tasks from Microsoft Teams, see "Creating Workfront Tasks from Microsoft Teams."
- Respond to Workfront notifications.
- Respond to requests for document approvals.
For information about responding to Workfront notifications and document approval request from Microsoft Teams, see "Responding to Workfront Notifications and Approval Requests in Microsoft Teams."
Consider the following when working with Workfront for Microsoft Teams:
- You do not need to be a Workfront Administrator to install Workfront for Microsoft Teams.
The app is free and accessible by all Workfront users who are also a team owner in Microsoft Teams.
- If more than one team needs to have access to Workfront from Microsoft Teams, you must install the app for each team.
- You can view some information about the Workfront items in Microsoft Teams. For example, the name, status, priority, assignee, Planned Completion Date of a Workfront item. This information cannot be customized.
- You can directly navigate to the Workfront items and documents from Microsoft Teams.