You can quickly locate text in a proof created for the following types of documents:
- Office (.doc, .docx, .odt)
- Static web page
NOTE Proofs created prior to April 26, 2017 might not be searchable.
- Open the proof that you want to search.
- In toolbar above the proof, click the Search document icon.
- Begin typing the text you want to search for.
The search tool highlights the text in the document as you type.
- Finish typing the text you want to search for, then click the Up and Down arrows to scan through the search results within the document.