You can add a Slack comment as an update to a specific project, task, or issue in Workfront.
To post a Slack comment as an update in Workfront:
- Hover over a comment you added in a Slack channel, then click the More actions icon.
- Click Post an update ... <the name of your Workfront app>.
- In the Project, task, or issue box, start typing the name of a project, task, or issue where you want to add the update then click the name of the project, task, or issue when it appears on the list. You must have access to view an object before it appears in the list.
- (Optional) In the Include another user box, start typing the name of a user you can view that you want to include in your update, then click it when it appears on the list.
- Click Post.
A confirmation displays in Slack to notify you that your update was posted.
- (Optional) Click the name of the project, task, or issue where you posted the update to access it in Workfront.
There is an indication in Workfront that the update originated in Slack.