As a Workfront Proof administrator, you can grant permissions to users by assigning them user profiles. When you do this, those permissions are available to the user for all proofs in the system.
For information about Proof Permission Profiles, see "Proof Permissions Profiles in Workfront Proof."
NOTE: You can also do the following:
- Grant users specific role on individual proofs. For more information about proof roles, see "Understanding Proof Roles."
- Create custom profiles for users in your organization. For more information, see "Configuring Custom Profiles."
To edit a user's Proof Permission Profile:
- Go to Account Settings, then click the Users tab.
- Click the user's name whose permissions you want to edit.
- Click the Permissions profile drop-down menu and select a new permission profile.
Permission profiles are Administrator, Supervisor, Manager, and Observer.
- Click anywhere outside of the menu to save.
NOTE Administrators cannot assign the Billing Administrator profile. You can find a list of Profile changes in the following logs:
- The Account activity logs
- The User's profile log (accessible only to that User)
For more information on activity logs, see "Understanding the Activity Audit Trail."