Welcome to Workfront! We know you have questions and are not always sure where to start for help. We thought a quick guide giving you answers to common questions and highlighting the resources available to support your success would be a good place to start.
Note: We encourage you to bookmark this page - we’ll be updating it with added resources as they become available.
How can I get questions answered and learn about Workfront?
- Search our knowledge base
- Support.workfront.com (it's a search engine for all things Workfront)
- Ask an expert:
- Follow the 5-minute rule—if you can't find the answer after a few minutes don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!
- Workfront's Customer Support team is dedicated to helping you with technical issues as well as accessing our community and training platform.
- Phone— Live US-based Support Engineers will answer your phone call in seconds. Please don’t hesitate to call us!!
- 844 306 4357 (US)
- +44(0) 1256 807352 (EMEA)
- Chat—If chat is easiest, we’ve got you covered. Log in to support.workfront.com and initiate a chat session with a Support Engineer.
- Connect with peers
- Community.workfront.com —Our online community offers a network of professionals mastering modern work who actively share their insights and expertise
- Learn on-demand and dive deep with Workfront Training
- Training.workfront.com—Is your place to find tutorials and quick guides depending on your topic of interest. Our training platform, Workfront Ascent, offers role-based training programs to give you an in-depth look at key functionality in Workfront. From Administrators to Project and Resource Managers, Team Members, Collaborators and even Leaders & Executives.
How do other customers like me successfully use Workfront? How can I connect with peers to learn best practices and what mistakes to avoid?
- Workfront Resources Highlighting Customers — Starting source for webinars, ebooks, whitepapers, videos, and reports.
- Case Studies — Read through a growing collection of 60+ case studies, highlighting customer challenges and Workfront solutions and benefits.
- Workfront Community — The Workfront Community allows you to have conversations with Workfront users and experts all over the world. They're always there to help answer your questions or point you in the right direction.
- User Groups — Come together with other Workfront users in your geographical, industry and/or interest areas to share and learn, both virtually and in-person.
- Leap — The premier modern work management event designed to help you gain the skills to master modern work. Leap is your opportunity to network with the largest collection of Workfront users each year. Learn from the brightest minds in keynotes, interactive breakouts, and one-on-one consulting sessions. Get a sneak peek of the Workfront product roadmap and discover how companies like yours are leveraging Workfront as their operating system of record. Held both stateside (Dallas, this year) and in London, each year. Visit our site to learn more and justify the trip! — https://www.workfront.com/leap-us/whyattend
How do I prepare for Workfront Product Releases?
- Step 1: Learn what's coming
- Product Announcements—Looking for updates of Workfront’s product roadmap? The product announcements page is where you can find release updates, webinars, and roadmap presentations.
- Announcement Center—Review your notifications & receive important updates from our Workfront product team regarding information for all customers.
- Go to the “Notifications” section in Workfront next to your picture in the upper right-hand corner of the global navigation menu.
- Step 2: Prepare for updates
- Step 3: Communicate the change
- Send communication to team members on what will change, why it benefits them, and who they can talk to for questions.
- To spread the work, consider identifying power users or subject matter experts to own areas of the tool from a knowledge and updates perspective. This helps foster engagement, and helps support adoption, too!
What if I have an idea for Workfront?
- Workfront Idea Exchange — The Idea Exchange is where Authorized Support Contacts can submit, vote on, and discuss product ideas with other customers.
How do I integrate and connect tools with Workfront?
- Understanding Workfront Integrations— You can integrate Workfront with third-party applications. Integrations can extend the utility of Workfront and tailor it to the needs of your organization. This Knowledge Base article covers your integration options and points you in the next direction.
- Workfront Native Integrations — Workfront's free native integrations allow you and your team to smoothly transition into the Workfront platform while maintaining the same workflows and processes.
- Workfront Fusion — Connects Workfront to 100+ applications, making it easy to automate your business critical processes without code.
- Workfront Developers Page — For those who are looking to access API documentation, participate in our development forum or read our tech blog, this site is the place for you.
When does Workfront plan to do maintenance? Or what if Workfront is down?
- trust.workfront.com—Subscribe to notifications to stay informed on both